Adams Plus Flea & Tick Foaming Shampoo & Wash for Cats & Kittens is a sensitive skin, lathering shampoo enriched with aloe, lanolin, and oatmeal to help condition the skin and coat, and remove loose dandruff, dirt, and scales. Plus, it leaves your cat’s coat soft, shiny, and manageable. This foaming shampoo and wash leaves your cat or kitten smelling pleasantly fresh. Adams Plus Flea & Tick Foaming Shampoo & Wash for Cats & Kittens kills adult fleas, ticks, and lice on contact and works on cats and kittens 12 weeks and older. With 5% of fleas living on your cat and the remaining 95% living in your home or yard, cat flea and tick control require a multi-step product solution. Adams products are designed to fight pests on every front. Shop our entire line of Pet, Home, and Yard products to complete your cat or kitten flea and tick control regimen.CONTACT US: We value our consumer feedback and questions. Visit our website to contact the Adams customer care team. ADAMS FOR PET, HOME, AND YARD - 5% of fleas live on your pet while the remaining 95% live in your home or yard. Complete your flea and tick control system with Adams products and defend against pests. PERFORMANCE PROVEN - Since 1975, Adams products offer prevention and protection for flea and tick control that you can rely on. DRIP-FREE DISPENSER - Adams Plus Flea & Tick Foaming Shampoo & Wash for Cats & Kittens is formulated with protein for increased groomability, and our drip-free foaming dispenser makes shampooing fast and easy. PLEASANT SCENT - This lathering shampoo cleans your cat or kitten and leaves your cat smelling pleasantly fresh. CONDITIONS AND RESTORES SHINE - Leaves your cat’s coat soft, shiny, and manageable, and very snuggly. SENSITIVE SKIN FORMULA - Formulated with soothing aloe vera, lanolin, and oatmeal making it paw-fect for cats with sensitive skin. KILLS LICE - Lice travel on cats, too, and Adams Plus Flea & Tick Foaming Shampoo & Wash for Cats & Kittens kills lice on contact. KILLS TICKS - Adams Plus Flea & Tick Foaming Shampoo & Wash for Cats & Kittens kills ticks on contact. KILLS FLEAS AND FLEA EGGS - Provides flea treatment, killing adult fleas and flea eggs on your cat or kitten to prevent reinfestation for up to 28 days.Best Sellers Rank: See Top 100 in Pet Supplies. Target Species: Cat. Item Volume: 10 Fluid Ounces. Item Weight: 0.67 Pounds. Age Range Description: Adult. Scent: Coconut. Item Form: Other. Brand: Adams. Country of Origin: USA. : B07P6H8HZW. Manufacturer: Central Garden & Pet. Date First Available: February 26, 2019. Item model number: 100539095. Product Dimensions: 2.2 x 2.2 x 8.38 inches; 10.69 Ounces.