Protect your carpet and home from insect infestations. This spray has been proven to protect carpets, rugs, upholstery, drapes, around doors, windows, baseboards, in your garage, or any pet bed and pet kennel. Adams Flea & Tick Carpet & Home Spray provides up to 7 months of flea protection and kills fleas, flea larvae, ticks, ants*(*except pharaoh and harvester ants), spiders, cockroaches, and other listed insects. This spray is non-staining with no lingering odor. Adams Flea & Tick Carpet & Home Spray can be used indoors, but do not spray directly on animals. Adam Flea & Tick Carpet & Home Spray is designed to reach and kill pests hidden in your home and is an economical do-it-yourself pest control to have in your regimen. This spray treats approximately 2,000 square feet. With 5% of fleas living on your pet and the remaining 95% living in your home or yard, Adams products are designed to provide you with the power to prevent pests on every front. To complete your flea and tick control system try one of the many Adams flea and tick collars designed specifically for your dog, puppy, cat, or kitten.FOR BEST RESULTS - Multiple steps or products may be necessary to help fight fleas and ticks on your pet - scroll down to view our comprehensive line of products. PET, HOME, AND YARD - 5% of fleas live on your pet while the remaining 95% live in your home or yard; complete your flea and tick control system with Adams Pet, Home, and Yard products. PERFORMANCE PROVEN - Since 1975, Adams products offer a unique approach to prevention and protection for flea and tick control that you can rely on. NO FUSS, NO MESS - Leaves no lingering odor, non-staining, and no sticky mess. LARGE COVERAGE AREA - Treats up to 2,000 square feet. MULTIPLE USES - Use on carpets, rugs, upholstery, pet bedding, furniture, drapes, around doors, windows, baseboards, and in the garage or kennel. 7-MONTH FLEA PROTECTION - Provides up to 7 months of flea protection and stops hatching flea larvae from developing into adult fleas. KILLS LABELED NUISANCE INSECTS - Kills bed bugs, ants* (*except pharaoh and harvester ants), fleas, ticks, spiders, crickets, and many other nuisance pets as listed on back. INDOOR USE - Control pests indoors; kills by contact.Best Sellers Rank: See Top 100 in Pet Supplies. Target Species: Dog. Item Volume: 16 Fluid Ounces. Item Weight: 1.01 Pounds. Age Range Description: All Life Stages. Item Form: Spray. Brand: Adams. : B0002DHPWQ. Manufacturer: Central Garden & Pet. Date First Available: February 16, 2017. Item model number: 100526563. Product Dimensions: 2.56 x 2.56 x 9.44 inches; 1.01 Pounds.