- TAKE YOURSELF TO A TROPICAL PARADISE: Our Coconut Bar combines our hearty oats with sweet organic coconut flakes, transporting every eater to their favorite tropical vacation. While we recommend consuming this bar on an island, it may also be enjoyed at every other moment in life
- NON-GMO, GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE, VEGAN: All Bobo's product are free of; wheat, meat, soy, dairy, GMOs, trans fats, refined sugars, and corn. They have a low glycemic index, low cholesterol, and are certified kosher. Each bar is gluten-free and non-GMO that taste great and are great for you
- ON-THE-GO SNACK: Our bars are handmade in the USA and are a perfect way to start to your workday, make it through a bike ride, or enjoy as an afternoon treat. With two servings in every bar it can be eaten throughout the day to give you a pick me up whenever you need it. Each Bobo's bar is fresh-baked with whole grain rolled oats that provide the slow burning carbs that are essential to get you through your busy day
- SIMPLE, WHOLESOME, ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: We use the highest quality ingredients available, handmade in our own bakery. Whole grain rolled oats are the base of every bar, these oats help give our bar's the famous Bobo's home made love that is in every bite. Whole, unrefined cane sugar is as close to the cane stalk as it gets and gives each bar the delicious taste that keeps our customers coming back for more
- HANDMADE BAKED GOODS: We feed you like we feed our own families, never compromising quality or taste to create the human-made feel that is more commonly found in your kitchen. All of our products are made by people, never automated. They have simple and wholesome ingredients that you would bake with in your own home
Where are Bobo’s made?
All of our bars and bites are made in our bakery in Boulder, Colorado
Are Bobo’s dairy-free?
Yes, all Bobo’s are free of any dairy products.
Are Bobo’s nut-free?
There are several flavors of Bobo’s that contain tree nuts and/or peanuts. Bobo’s has an allergen program in place to prevent cross contact with these allergens, but we recommend that those with allergies to these ingredients exercise caution when eating our products.
Are Bobo’s vegan?
Yes, all of our oat bars are made free of animal products or byproducts.
Are Bobo’s gluten-free?
Every one of our products is certified gluten-free by the GFCO. Our bakery is a gluten-free facility and we undergo daily testing on every batch of our oat bars.
Are Bobo’s Kosher?
All of our bars are certified kosher by Earth Kosher.
Why isn't there more protein in Bobo’s?
While some of our bars may not have a lot of protein, others do. Two of our bars – Almond Butter and Peanut Butter – have 6 grams of protein or more per bar.
Are these safe to eat while pregnant?
As every pregnancy is different, we recommend consulting with a doctor or dietitian to discuss whether our product would be a delicious fit for your prenatal diet!
What is the shelf life for your bars? Can Bobo’s be frozen to extend shelf life?
The shelf life for each bar is 7 months. Bobo’s can be frozen and enjoyed at a later time.
Contains Coconut. May Also Contain Traces Of Tree Nuts and Peanuts.The product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
ORGANIC WHOLE GRAIN ROLLED, OATS, BROWN RICE SYRUP, ORGANIC COCONUT OIL, ORGANIC CANE SUGAR, VEGETABLE GLYCERIN, ORGANIC DRIED COCONUT, NATURAL FLAVORS, XANTHAN GUM, SALT, VITAMIN E (FOR FRESHNESS). CONTAINS COCONUT. MAY ALSO CONTAIN TRACES OF TREE NUTS AND PEANUTS.
For further directions please see the item label.