Tips for durability:
1.Need to polish the nails and remove the cuticles completely.
2.The hands frequently soak in the water will affect the durability of nail art.
3.Keep the nail surface oil-free and dust-free, if your nails have residue of lotion or wetness the powder will not stick
4.The liquid can't apply on the skin which will influence the durability.
5.After applying the activator, wait one minute before applying the top coat.
6. Apply top coat on the edge of the fingertip.
Tips for the brush:
1. The activator is not yet dry when the base coat is applied , the brush will harden.
2. The brush should be washed with brush saver after use, otherwise it will harden.
3. If your brush has been hardened, soak the brush in brush saver for half an hour and the brush will return to its original shape.
4. Please use the cotton pads to wipe off the liquid around the mouth of the bottle.
Cause of sticky nails:
1. The base coat you apply is too thick.
2. The base coat is pushed to base of fingernail when you dip your nail in the powders, which cause the base coat to be too thick. (It’s better to pour the powders on the nail and pour much better.)