- The Earth's Best Way to Grow
- No GMOs
- Grown Without Potentially Harmful Pesticides or Herbicides
- For Babies Ready to Move Beyond Rice Cereal
- Easily Digestible
- Iron Fortified
- No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- USDA Organic
- Hain Celestial
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
All Babies Begin Life ...Feed Them Accordingly
From the first spoonful on, you can be sure your baby's rapidly developing little body is getting only organic nutrition. We take extra steps with our cereal and all our baby foods.
- Certified Organic Grown without Potentially Harmful Pesticides or Herbicides
- Made with No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- Unsalted & Unsweetened
- Only Whole Grain
- Never Artificial Colors or Preservatives
Organic & Made with No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
The long term effects of potential pesticide residues are not fully understood, but we do know that the risks are real, especially for infants and children. That's why Earth's Best Organic brings you only organic foods grown without potentially harmful pesticides or herbicides. Earth's Best Organic is also never made with genetically engineered ingredients.
We fortify our cereals with key nutrients including Iron, Zinc & B Vitamins
- 6 B-complex vitamins that help support a healthy immune and nervous system to help your baby convert food into energy to power their day.
- Zinc is an important mineral for infants, as it plays a key role during this time of rapid growth and development.
- Pediatricians recommend the introduction of iron-rich foods, including fortified cereals, to help maintain adequate iron levels for both breast fed and formula fed infants.*
Whole Grain Natural Goodness
Unlike processed grains, whole grains are not stripped of nutrients, giving your baby more naturally occurring vitamins and minerals in a gentle, digestible cereal.
*American Academy of Pediatrics: Clinical Report-Diagnosis and Prevention of Iron Deficiency and Iron-Deficiency Anemia in Infants and Young Children (0-3 Years of Age). "Pediatrics 2010:125 (5)
Organic whole grain oat flower, vitamins & minerals (calcium phosphate, ferric pyrophosphate, folic acid, alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), niacinamide (vitamin B3), zinc oxide, cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6)), alpha amylase (enzyme).
Oats may contain wheat.