- KEEP YOUR STRESS IN CHECK: Too much cortisol flowing through your body can lead to decreased cognitive performance, blood sugar imbalances and more. Too little can bring brain fog and unease. Strike the right balance by maintaining already healthy cortisol levels with our adrenal support supplement. We recommend one capsule daily, also pairs well with Thyroid Support.
- MAINTAIN CORTISOL BALANCE: From basics like Vitamins C and B6 to Eleutherococcus Senticosus, we’ve carefully selected each ingredient in this adrenal support supplement for its ability to help regulate stress and ensure your adrenal gland is functioning in top form.
- DIAL DOWN: Stress is part of life, but it need not dampen mind or body. That’s why we include the best ingredients such as L-Tyrosine, Ginseng, Rhodiola Root, Suma Root, Holy Basil Leaf and more in our adrenal support supplement. These work in concert to promote calm and help your body adapt to varying levels of stress.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA: We elect to manufacture at a GMP certified facility, right here in the USA, using globally sourced ingredients. This means you can be confident that each capsule of our cortisol supplement will contain only natural, high-quality manger ingredients with no fillers or junk substitutes.
- ORDER TODAY: Experience the difference having well regulated cortisol levels can make to your day. Click Add to Cart Today!
Don’t Let Stress Win!
Support for healthy Adrenal Glands and Cortisol Balance
Feeling foggy – especially early in the morning or mid-afternoon? Feel like you spin your wheels and fall further behind in stressful situations?
This is what can happen when your body isn’t properly managing your levels of cortisol, also known as the stress hormone. Adrenal Health from Healths Harmony was specifically formulated to help maintain already healthy cortisol levels throughout the day and to keep you calm and productive in more stressful times.
It’s Not The Energy: When people start to feel lethargic late in the day or like they can’t keep up with what life is throwing at them, they often resort to stimulants when their problem could be solved by providing more support for their adrenal glands.
1-Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic botanical plant with a long history of medicinal use for stress relief. Our formula includes 200mg of a potent 2.5% Root Extract to bring you a powerful dose.
2-L-Tyrosine is a naturally occurring amino acid. It helps the body produce and regulate chemicals such as Dopamine and Adrenaline which can help keep you feeling calm and stress free.
3-Rhodiola Rosea is an adaptogenic herb that has been widely used throughout Europe as a traditional health tonic to help with stress, boost mood and optimize energy and stamina.
4-Panax ginseng contains important active substances called Ginsenosides. We use a powerful 50mg root extract in our Adrenal Health formula for a healthy serving of Ginsenosides.
CAUTION: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
Adrenal Health, Stress
Servings Per Container: 60 Amount Per Serving: Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 30 mg, Vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine HCI) 5 mg, Ashwagandha Extract 200 mg, L-Tyrosine 100 mg, Eleutherococcus senticosus (0.8% extract) (stem) 50 mg, Panax ginseng (7% extract) (stem and leaf) 50 mg, Acerola Fruit (10% extract) 60 mg, Astragalus Root (5:1 extract) 50 mg, Rhodiola rosea Root (3% extract) 25 mg, Licorice Root (4:1 extract) 25 mg, Suma Root (4:1 extract) 25 mg, Holy Basil Leaf (2.5% extract) 25 mg, BioPerine® (black pepper fruit 5 mg extract). Other Ingredients: Gelatin (bovine). rice powder, vegetable magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide.
SUGGESTED USE: 1 capsule preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.