- Support healthy blood pressure levels
- Promote improved natural energy and stamina
- May support respiratory health through Nitric Oxide production
- Promote Nitric Oxide production
- Support healthy circulation
- Provides antioxidant support with an excellent source of Vitamin C
There’s a difference between “functional foods” and foods that actually provide a functional benefit to support your health. That’s because eating a so-called functional food, or superfood, the expected benefit will actually be delivered. To get the functional benefit you seek requires selection standards, formulations rooted in science, and experience with the body’s ability to take in nutrition from foods in order to delivery the expected functional benefits. This is where HumanN is truly different.
Beets (fermented and non-fermented) are emerging as one of nature’s most potent superfoods, providing certain essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals. But where this superfood shines is that it’s a great source of dietary nitrates, which help your body produce Nitric Oxide. Depending on the naturally occurring level of nitrates in the beets you eat, which can be highly variable, you might have to eat a lot of beets in order for your body to experience the N-O benefits you’re looking for, which isn’t always feasible.
SuperBeets help ensure that your body gets essential Nitric Oxide, the circulation powerhouse, derived from dietary nitrates and fermented beetroot powder.
One teaspoon, or the recommended serving, has the Nitric Oxide equivalent of three whole beets, helping support:
- Nitric Oxide production
- Healthy circulation
- Healthy blood pressure levels
- Increased energy and stamina