How Can I Tell MMA?
Here are three simple things to watch for:
1. Unusually strong or strange odor which doesn't smell like other acrylic liquids.
2. Enhancements which are extremely hard and very difficult to file even with coarse abrasives.
3. Enhancements that will not soak off in solvents designed to remove acrylics.
4. It takes an unbearably long time for users to remove MMA acrylic after soaking their fingers in acetone
*The Modelones acrylic monomer liquid is MMA-Free for cosmetics compliance, with lower pungent smells. A ventilated place is recommended to reduce the smell.
HOW TO REMOVE ACRYLIC NAILS?
1.Polish the nail surface with polishing files
2. Soak the nails with nail remover wraps for about 5-10 minutes.
(Or apply nail polish remover on cotton and apply on nails)
3.Remove the nail polish with a cuticle pusher.
4.Clean the nail surface with a nail brush
5. Wash your hands with soap and water