PROFESSIONAL ACRYLIC MONOMER LIQUID WITH ACRYLIC POWDER - TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE
1. Yellowing Acrylic
- Prior to applying the acrylic nails, allow to prep the nail well and let the acid-free primer to dry completely.
2. Runny Acrylic or Dry Acrylic
- Try more times to find out the perfect Monomer to powder ratio. A normal, well-balanced liquid-to-powder ratio is 1.5 to 1, respectively.
3. Bubbling Acrylic or Lifting Acrylic
- Ensure acrylic brush hairs are saturated in monomer by gently submerging them to the bottom of your liquid dish to release trapped air bubbles. Press and smooth the product to remove trapped air bubbles.
4. Cracking Acrylic
- File nails with a gentle touch.
5. Rock-solid Bottle or Gel-like Liquid?
- Please store it in a cool & dry place. Because this EMA monomer is prone to create chemical reactions in a high temperature environment.
- Never swab the nail with monomer.
- Leave a free margin around the sidewall and cuticle to avoid soft tissue contact.