Please read Warning before using. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED, IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST SEE YOUR DOCTOR/HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL.
- Step 1: Twist tab to open the ampoule or vial.
- Step 2: If using on a child, hold baby or child in upright position.
- Step 3: Tilt baby or child's head slightly forward.
- Step 4: Place the tip of ampoule in the nostril.
- Step 5: Press gently to dispense a few drops to moisturize or squeeze as needed to deliver a larger quantity for nasal irrigation. Depending on the size of the nasal cavity, the irrigating saline with mucus will come down from the other nostril. Discard any unused solution.
- Step 6: Use up to six times daily as needed or as directed by your doctor.
WARNING This product is to be used by an adult with a full understanding prior to any usage on babies and children. Must follow all the directions
- Do not use in nose while child is lying down flat on his/her back to avoid coughing, choking or pushing the mucus or saline from the device into throat.
- Do not mix with other fluids or additives.
- For external use only, not for injection.
- Do not use if solution appears cloudy or the ampoule is leaking or broken.
- Discard opened and unused solution.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Ampoule color and shape may vary.
- Inside components of this unit are not for individual sale.
- Please retain the box for instructions and other important information.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
STORE OR KEEP IN A COOL & DRY PLACE