Heart Healthy & More
Clinical studies show one serving of Wholemega per day helps retain healthy triglyceride levels after two weeks.* Omega fatty acids are also vital for brain, joint, and eye support.
Whole-Food Approach to Fish Oil
Most fish oils are heavily processed and isolate out single compounds. Wholemega is different, giving you fresh-pressed fish oil that is naturally pure and not high-heat purified. Our extra-virgin process preserves 17 Omega fatty acids (with Omega 3’s such as EPA and DHA), naturally occurring Vitamin D3, and Astaxanthin.
3 Servings of Salmon
Experts recommend 2-3 servings of fish every week, particularly cold-water fish such as Wild Alaskan Salmon. Wholemega Whole Fish Oil supplements make it easy to get the full spectrum of Omegas from fish (going beyond an Omega 3-6-9 or flaxseed oil). Taking Wholemega every day for a week (2 grams daily), gives you the Omegas of 3 weekly servings of Wild Alaskan Salmon.
What's Up with Krill?
Processed krill supplements have become a popular source of Omega-3 fatty acids. But if you care about sustaining marine ecosystems and species like whales, penguins, seals, and albatross, you may have concerns about krill fisheries. These shrimp-like creatures are the staple food for hundreds of larger species.
Do No Harm!
Wholemega is 100% sustainably wild-caught salmon from the pristine waters of Alaska, USA. Sustainable salmon fishing is state law in Alaska, enforced by Alaska Wildlife Troopers. So rest assured that Wholemega’s Wild Alaskan Salmon source is managed in an environmentally sensitive and responsible manner.
- Wholemega Fish Oil is clinically shown to retain healthy triglyceride levels and improve the Omega 3 Index in just two weeks
- 4 in 1 Benefits: Heart, joint, eye, and brain support with 2000 mg of oil per serving including vital Omega 3s DHA & EPA
- Good for You, Good for the Ocean: Wild-caught Salmon oil is 100% from Alaska, where sustainable fishing is state law; No overfishing, no bottom trawling, no wasted catch
- Extra virgin fish oil supplement is fresh pressed for optimal absorption, capturing salmon’s whole-food profile of 17 Omega fatty acids, Vitamin D3 and Astaxanthin
- 100% Wild Salmon Oil from Certified Responsible Alaska Fisheries, NSF Certified, Gluten Free, Made with Non-GMO Project Verified Salmon Oil, No High Heat Processing, No Artificial Flavors, No Sugar or Sweeteners (added to some fish oil gummies), No Farmed Fish, No Krill Oil, No Cod Liver Oil (Packaging May Vary)
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Ingredients: Fish oil
One softgel two times daily. For best results, take one softgel immediately before your two largest meals.Do not refrigerate.