KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18 and individual with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any other dietary supplement. Do not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the listed ingredients. May adversely affect existing medical conditions, including but not limited to: G.E.R.D., IBS, Stomach Ulcer(s), asthma. Please note: Natural Sleep Aid may temporarily cause heartburn, gas, upset stomach, stomach cramps, stomach pain (hurt stomach), irritated stomach, burning stomach, acid reflux, bloating, constipation, increased chest congestion/mucus, insomnia, inflammation, fatigue, make your brain not feel right, nose bleeds, agitation, headaches, nausea, diarrhea (liquid stools, burning bowel movements, runs), intestinal issues, dry mouth, rash, itching, hives, dizziness, swollen tongue, vomiting, heart palpitations, fast heartbeat, unexpected issues or sickness. These possible side effects are rare and will vary from one person to another in occurrence and severity. If for any reason you experience any adverse effects, immediately discontinue use of the product and consult with your doctor. Do not use if seal is missing or broken. Keep Out Of Reach of Children and Pets.
Melatonin 5 mg, Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate 2 mg (vitamin B6), Chamomile Flower Powder (Matricaria recutitia) Flower powder 100 mg, Valerian Root Powder (Valeriana officinalis) 100 mg, L-Theanine (Suntheanine) 50 mg, Rice Powder, Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (Vegetable Capsule).
As a dietary supplement, take two (2) sleep aid vegan capsules 30 to 60 minutes before bedtime with water, or as directed by your physician.
Master Your Melatonin
- Produced naturally by the brain, melatonin is responsible for regulating your sleep cycles
- Seasonal changes and health issues can get your sleep cycle out of sync, so you’ll need an outside source to get you back on track
The Root of Sound Sleep
- Valerian root (from the Valerian flower) promotes relaxation and natural sleep
- Valerian root’s sleep-inducing power comes from its bond with GABA receptors (neurotransmitters in the brain linked to mood and sleep)
Ancient Medicine, Modern Science
- Chamomile has been used for centuries for all kinds of ailments
- It continues to be studied for its many health benefits, including the ability to ease stress and help people fall asleep