PureChimp Matcha Green Tea Powder - Regular - 50 G (1.75oz)
Summer Clearance Offers!

PureChimp Matcha Green Tea Powder - Regular - 50 G (1.75oz)

 

GRAND SELECTION

Think of it and most probably we have it among our grand selection of products!

 

AMAZING PRICES

Get ready for the amazing and best Supps prices ever!

 

FREE OR FIXED RATE DELIVERY

Get your order anywhere on this planet within 5-10 days, either with a fixed rate (no matter the size of your order), or for FREE if your order has any of the FREE SHIPPING products!

 

PureChimp Matcha Green Tea Powder - Regular - 50 G (1.75oz)



Snacks & More


Regular Price: $40.82

Special Price $24.22

Availability: In stock

Delivery Time:
Between 20th of June and 25th of June
 

GRAND SELECTION

Think of it and most probably we have it among our grand selection of products!

 

AMAZING PRICES

Get ready for the amazing and best Supps prices ever!

 

FREE OR FIXED RATE DELIVERY

Get your order anywhere on this planet within 5-10 days, either with a fixed rate (no matter the size of your order), or for FREE if your order has any of the FREE SHIPPING products!

 

Description

 

  • Ceremonial grade matcha green tea from Japan - Matcha tea grown without the use of pesticides
  • Can help to improve your mood, memory & concentration
  • 137x more EGCG (an antioxidant) than in regular green tea
  • Boost your metabolism & energy levels with our matcha tea
  • 5% of our profits go to charity - Packaged in recyclable glass

 

PureChimp matcha green tea traditional

 

Improved Concentration

Traditionally used in Zen Buddhist meditation, matcha tea improves concentration and relaxation thanks to the amino acid L-Theanine.

Over 50x the anti-oxidising power of spinach per gram!

Packaged in a recyclable glass jar & aluminium lid.

Our supplier has been producing high quality Japanese matcha for over 30 years.

 

PureChimp matcha spoon

 

Natural Ingredients

Regular matcha: 100% finely ground matcha green tea leaves (ceremonial grade).

Mint matcha: 90% finely ground matcha green tea leaves (ceremonial grade), 10% fresh mint leaves.

Turmeric matcha: 70% finely ground matcha green tea leaves (ceremonial grade), 25% turmeric, 2.5% ginger, 2.5% cinnamon.

Lemon matcha: 80% finely ground matcha green tea leaves (ceremonial grade), 20% lemongrass.

 

PureChimp matcha green tea latte

 

Tasty Tea

PureChimp matcha tea is delicious brewed with hot water, milk (matcha latte) or with a smoothie.

It's also great if you're looking for a matcha green tea powder without the bitterness.

PureChimp also offers a refreshing twist with turmeric, mint and lemon flavour varieties!

 

Safety Information

 

Contains caffeine

 

Ingredients

 

100% Pure Ceremonial Grade Matcha Green Tea Powder

 

Directions

 

Mix 1/2 a level teaspoon with hot water/milk or add to a smoothie.

 

 

 
My Cart
Item
Continue Shopping