Italian Grilled Chicken Breasts
Perfectly juicy and flavorful Italian grilled chicken marinated with Simply Organic Italian Seasoning, extra-virgin olive oil and lemon juice. This recipe is quick and simple and can be made on the outdoor grill or in a grill pan.
1. If chicken breasts are thick, place on a cutting board, cover with wax or parchment paper and pound slightly in middle to an even thickness.
2. In a small bowl, combine oil, Italian Seasoning, salt and lemon juice.
3. In a large bowl, place chicken breasts and pour seasoning mixture over chicken. Using chicken tongs, toss to coat evenly. Marinate in refrigerator for a minimum of 20 minutes, or up to 12 hours.
4. Preheat outdoor grill or indoor grill pan on medium high. Lightly brush grill grates or pan with oil. Remove chicken from marinade and grill for 5 to 7 minutes per side, until cooked through and thickest part of chicken reaches 165 degrees.
5. Remove chicken from grill and let rest for 2 to 3 minutes before slicing.