- Breakfast Blend is a lively and lighter roast with a crisp finish
- Medium-roasted coffees are balanced with smooth and rich flavors
- Enjoy the Starbucks coffee you love without leaving the house
- For finest taste, always use clean, filtered water; clean your machine before using; and grind beans just before brewing
- Each pack includes a 20-ounce bag of ground Starbucks coffee
A Better Cup
Years of focus and expertise have led to the Starbucks Roast Spectrum. Each coffee bean requires a unique balance of temperature and time to reach its individual peak of aroma, acidity, body and flavor.
Get the freshest flavor by grinding just before brewing.
How do I store ground coffee?
An opened bag of coffee is highly perishable, just like fresh produce. Store your beans in an airtight container at room temperature for no longer than a week. The trick is to keep it away from oxygen, light, heat and moisture as much as possible.
How much ground coffee should I use per cup?
The recipe for great coffee is 2 tbsp. (10 g) of freshly ground coffee for every 6 fl. oz. (180 mL) of water. Keep this proportion consistent no matter how much you’re brewing. If the results are too strong for your taste, add hot water to your brewed coffee. Using less coffee will create a bitter cup.
Keurig, K-Cup, Keurig Hot, and the K logo are TMs of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc., used with permission.
A shade lighter than most of our offerings--more toasty than roasty--it was the result of playing with roast and taste profiles together for a flavor that appealed to a wider range of palates. Perfect if you want to wake up to a less-intense coffee but still want a lot of character; it's lively with a citrusy tang that gives way to a clean finish.