- Feel Better!
- New , Stronger Cleansing Formula
- With Dong Quai, Soy Fiber and Chastetree Berry
- Cleanse, Protects & Rebuilds Your System
- GMP Quality
Cleansing Program Contains:
- Women's Renew, 60 Capsules
- Herbal Guard, 60 Capsules
- Prima Cleanse, 180 Capsules
We all want to be healthy, and to help our families have more energy and better health. With our busy lives, we often don't have time to eat right and exercise. Pollutants and stressful modern life contribute to toxic build-up in our bodies. For vitality and better health, internal cleansing can help!
Women's Renew Cleanse combines 35 of the finest cleansing and vitalizing nutrients from the world's great healing traditions. It really works and is simple to use, whether you are trying internal cleansing for the first time or are an experienced user. Our improved, more concentrated three-part herbs and fiber program gives a gentle yet thorough cleansing of the colon and the entire body.
Over twenty-five years ago, the Food for Health Institute, with Yerba Prima, developed the first Internal Cleansing Program.
Now, we have developed an improved, more powerful Women's Renew Internal Cleansing System based upon over twenty-five years of experience and clinical research. Yerba Prima Internal Cleansing includes the latest knowledge from Ayurvedic, Chinese, European and Native American traditions in a complete cleansing program. Only Yerba Prima Internal Cleansing includes Great Plains Bentonite for added detoxification.
Yerba Prima has pioneered significant advances in health enhancing products, including natural dietary fiber, the first internal cleansing program, and standardized herbs. Quality Assurance: Yerba Prima's products are pure and natural and are made only from premium quality ingredients.
The Women's Renew Internal Cleansing System consists of three products: Women's Renew, Herbal Guard and Prima Cleanse. Women's Renew is an easy program to follow, whether you are cleansing for the first time, or are an experienced user. It provides a gentle, thorough, total body cleansing, plus protecting and rebuilding of the elimination systems.
| ||Prima |
|Day 1 ||Evening ||3 || || ||Take with food and at least 8 oz of liquid |
|Day 2 ||Morning ||3 ||1 ||1 ||Take with food twice a day, morning and evening. Take each serving with at least 8 oz (a full glass) of liquid. Drinking additional liquid is helpful. |
|Evening ||3 ||1 ||1 |
|Day 3 ||Morning ||3 ||1 ||1 |
|Evening ||3 ||1 ||1 |
|Day 4 Gentler Cleanse ||Morning ||3* ||1 ||1 |
|Evening ||3* ||1 ||1 |
|Day 4 Stronger Cleanse ||Morning ||5* ||2 ||2 |
|Evening ||5* ||2 ||2 |
|Day 5 and after ||Gentler Cleanse ||Continue with 3* Prima Cleanse, 1 Women's Renew and 1 Herbal Guard morning and evening for at least 2 weeks, and up to 2 months. |
|Stronger Cleanse ||Continue with 5* Prima Cleanse, 2 Women's Renew and 2 Herbal Guard morning and evening for at least 2 weeks, and up to 2 months. |
|Ending the Program ||For Both Gentler and Stronger Cleanse ||Continue with Prima Cleanse morning and evening until it is used up, gradually reducing the number of capsules per day. After finishing the Internal Cleansing System, daily use of a Yerba Prima fiber formula such as Colon Care or Daily Fiber helps maintain a clean colon and healthy body. |
* Note: Everyone should start with 3 Prima Cleanse capsules per serving. After Day 3, follow the Gentler Cleanse or the Stronger Cleanse. Continue to adjust the number of Prima Cleanse capsules to your body's cleansing needs, since Prima Cleanse provides the most stimulating part of the program's cleansing action. Most people will notice an increase in the frequency and/or volume of bowel movements. If the cleansing action is too strong, reduce the number of Prima Cleanse capsules until the desired cleansing action is reached. If the cleansing action is not strong enough, first increase your fluid intake, then increase the number of Prima Cleanse capsules until the desired cleansing action is reached. Take the number of Prima Cleanse capsules that will help produce one or more regular, easy, non-urgent bowel movements per day.
Tamper Evident: Do not use these products if printed band around cap or sealunder cap is broken or missing.
Keep out of the reach of children. Do not take capsules if you have difficulty in swallowing. A very small percentage of individuals, particularly health care providers who have been occupationally exposed to psyllium dust, may develop an allergy to psyllium. If you experience a strong allergic reaction, with difficulty in swallowing or breathing, seek immediate medical attention. Do not use an internal cleansing program during pregnancy. Notice: This product contains senna. Read and follow directions carefully. Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools or abdominal pain. Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.