ZRGJD Outdoor Climbing Rope 10M(32ft) 20M(64ft) 30M(96ft) Length Choice
Caution and Wild application:
1. Learn the rope’s safety weight- bearing.
2. Please check the rope for cracked or knotted before using.
3. Don’t make the rope close to high temperature source.
4. A scarred and rubbed rope should be replaced.
5. The two years old rope should be replaced, the rope was ever used to save people who suddenly failing when climbing should be replaced.
Tie, Pull, Swing, Climb and Knot.
Tree climbing, escaping, training, caving, camping, hammock, sling
Fishing, rescue work, indoor/outdoor safety rope, camping tent fasten and other outdoor activities.