Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Precor is a sensitive skin, lathering shampoo enriched with aloe, lanolin, coconut extract, and oatmeal to help condition the skin and coat, while removing loose dandruff, dirt and scales. Plus, it leaves your dog’s coat soft, shiny, and manageable. In addition, the lightly scented fragrance leaves your dog smelling pleasantly fresh. This shampoo kills adult fleas, ticks, and lice on contact. In addition to eliminating active infestations, the active ingredient Precor, an Insect Growth Regulator, controls flea infestation for up to 28 days. This shampoo works on dogs and puppies 12 weeks and older. With 5% of fleas living on your pet and the remaining 95% living in your home or yard, flea and tick control requires a multi-step product solution. Adams products are designed to provide you with the power to prevent pests on every front. Shop our entire line of Pet, Home, and Yard products to complete your dog and cat flea and tick control regimen.ADAMS FOR PET, HOME, AND YARD - 5% of fleas live on your pet while the remaining 95% live in your home or yard complete your flea and tick control system with Adams products and defend against pests. PRECOR - Precor is an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) that kills flea eggs and prevents flea reinfestation for up to 28 days. PROVEN PERFORMANCE - Since 1975, Adams products offer prevention and protection for flea and tick control that you can rely on. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY - Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo With Precor is formulated with protein for increased groomability, you only need to use about 1? tablespoons for every 5 lbs of pet's weight. FRESH SCENT - Lightly scented fragrance that leaves your pet smelling pleasantly fresh. CONDITIONS AND RESTORES SHINE - Leaves your pet’s coat soft, shiny, and manageable and very snuggly. SENSITIVE SKIN FORMULA - Formulated with soothing aloe vera, lanolin, coconut extract, and oatmeal making it paw-fect for pets with sensitive skin. KILLS LICE - Lice travel on pets, too, and Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo With Precor kills lice on contact. KILLS TICKS - Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo With Precor kills ticks on contact. KILLS ADULT FLEAS & FLEA EGGS - Provides flea treatment, killing adult fleas and flea eggs on your dog or cat to prevent reinfestation.Best Sellers Rank: See Top 100 in Pet Supplies. Target Species: Dog, Cat. Item Volume: 24 Fluid Ounces. Item Weight: 1.6 Pounds. Age Range Description: All Life Stages. Scent: Coconut. Item Form: Liquid. Brand: Adams. Country of Origin: USA. : B07MY4DWBN. Manufacturer: Central Garden & Pet. Date First Available: January 18, 2019. Item model number: 100536725. Product Dimensions: 3.16 x 3.16 x 8.1 inches; 1.6 Pounds.