1. Add mild shampoo and pure water under 38 degrees, soak the wig and rinse the hair from top to end.
2. Apply conditioner and gently work through hair with fingertips, then rinse thoroughly with pure water.
3. Drain the wig gently with a soft towel, lay flat and air dry.
4. Apply hair oil to protect the hair and use wide tooth comb to smooth the wig.
1. Store on a wig head or mannequin head when notinuse to ensure the wig keeps its natural shape and maintaining the wig cap in the shape.
2. Keep your wig away from heat, dust.
3. Be sure to store wig in a safe place away from pets and children.
4. To avoid skin irritation, make sure no shampoo or other hairstyling products are left on the wig.