Mederma Quick Dry Oil
- Consumers prefer Mederma Quick Dry Oil over Bio-Oil because it absorbs faster and more completely than Bio-Oil.
- Formulated to improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks, uneven skin tone and dry skin.
- Mineral oil free. Fragrance free. Paraben free. Dye free.
- For healthier looking skin.
- From the #1 Scar Care brand*
*Nielsen xAOC data, scar market dollar share, 52 weeks ending July 29, 2017.
Data on File, Merz North America, 2017. Bio-Oil is a registered trademark of Geneva Laboratories Limited.
Mederma Scar Cream Plus SPF 30
- Helps you prevent sunburn while making your scar less noticeable.
- Clinically shown to reduce discoloration, improve overall appearance, softness, and texture of scars.
- Effective on old and new scar.
- The best thing you can do for your scar is protect it from the sun.
Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy
- Helps prevent stretch marks AND may be used DURING pregnancy, beginning in the second trimester.
- Can continue use while breastfeeding - so it’s perfect for moms.
- Combines a unique blend of ingredients: Cepalin, a proprietary botanical extract, Hyaluronic acid, Centella asiatica plant extract.
- Paraben free.
- Nourishing cream formula.
Mederma AG Face Cream
- 3 steps to smooth, radiant and healthy looking skin.
- Mederma AG Face Cream is Step 3 – moisturize.
- Gently removes the dead skin cells from rough, dry, sun-damaged skin.
- Smoothes the appearance of fine lines and imperfections.
helps restore proper moisture balance.
- Dermatologist recommended.