Think of it and most probably we have it among our grand selection of products!
Get ready for the amazing and best Supps prices ever!
Get your order anywhere on this planet within 5-10 days with a fixed rate of $19.99 (no matter the size of your order)
+1 (844)-467 8777
Availability: In stock
Miracle Noodles are Shirataki noodles made from the Konjac plant, and have been known for their health benefits in Japan and China for 1,400 years.
The noodles are easy to prepare, take on the flavor of whatever sauce you use, and work with almost every diet/lifestyle plan.
We’re a family business committed to providing you with the highest quality, healthiest products, and are honored to welcome you to our Miracle noodle family where you can eat as many noodles as you want and not worry about a thing except how loud you may slurp!
Because Pasta is finally on the menu again! By replacing regular pasta or rice (or sides like potatoes and grains) with Miracle Noodle, you may notice some healthy changes: you’re slowly losing weight*, your blood sugar is more balanced*, you’re 'regular' and not dealing with as much embarrassing gas and bloat*, and you’re enjoying every bite of Miracle Noodle pasta and rice!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
All Miracle Noodle products are delicious, 100% natural and plant-based, Non-GMO, and approved for these special diets:
A natural soluble fiber found in the konjac flour that we make Miracle Noodle, Miracle Rice, and our Ready-To-Eat meals from is called glucomannan. It not only slows your digestion and prolongs the sensation of fullness, it has virtually no calories and no carbohydrates.
Made from the konjac plant, Miracle noodles are a pure, unprocessed, 100% natural food you can enjoy every day.
Naturally gluten-free and low in calories and carbs. Not made with gluten-free substitutes.
The glucomannan found in the Konjac flour in Miracle Noodle and Miracle Rice slows down your absorption of glucose, helping to gently balance your blood sugar.* Enjoy pasta again.
1. In a 3 quart saucepan, bring chicken stock to a boil over medium-high heat. Add garlic, ginger and cardamom and let simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Drain the water out of the package, rinse the noodles in cool water for 10-15 seconds (the konjac plant aroma is normal and will go away fully in the next step). Put in boiling water for 2 minutes. Then dry the noodles by placing in a non-oiled pan on medium heat until dry. Divide noodles into two bowls.
3. Add chicken to stock and let cook for 5 minutes (until completely cooked).
4. Pour soup into bowls over the noodles. Divide bean sprouts between two soup bowls then top each serving with half the scallions and chili sauce.
5. Garnish bowls with a slice of lime and chopped cilantro.
WhatsApp:+1 (844)-467 8777
Phone:+1 (844)-467 8777
Get all the latest grand discounts and offers by signing up for the newsletter today.
Enter your e-mail Address