»»»Frequently Asked Questions «««
Q.Why Does Waxing Not Work For Me?
1.The temperature of the wax is low and about to condense at the moment of applying the wax.
2.After the wax is applied to the position to be waxed, the wax is torn off before the wax surface hardens.
3.The hair in the target area is very short, less than 6mm (1/4 in) in length.
Q. Why Does My Skin Have An Allergic Red Rash?
1. The temperature of wax is too high when waxing hair removal, resulting in skin surface burns, the best Oakeer wax applying temperature 143~149? (62~65?).
2. Before using different brands of wax beans for hair removal each time, heating to the right temperature, you need to do a skin test on your wrist, and stop using it immediately when red rash appears.
Q. Why Does The Wax Sometimes Look Like Corn Chowder After Melting?
1. Before using the wax heater, clean up the remaining residue from the last time to keep the heater clean.
2. It is not recommended to mix different brands of wax beans, because the formulas, heating temperatures are different, this may happen.
3. Wax beans will be exposed to direct sunlight for a long time, the quality of the wax beans will change, and thus can not be used.
Q.How Can I Clean The Pot?
To clean your pot, first use up any remaining wax. While the wax machine is powered off but still warm, use cotton muslin strips or paper towels to wipe clean. You can also use a small amount of oil to wipe it clean.